viper mode macro broken when using '/' for search

viper mode macro broken when using '/' for search

larry liang
When recording a macro in viper mode, and type / for searching a string, the / character is included in the macro twice. For example, if I type:
/ abc
the record macro is: [ / / a b c ]

Re: viper mode macro broken when using '/' for search

larry liang
 Sorry, forgot to mention the version. This problem exists in both 25.x and 26.x, but works well in 24.x.