For contacting me, use the e-mail address found in the
Version 0.4.8, 2005-06-05
* Changed `tumme-display-dired-image' and
`tumme-display-thumbnail-original-image' so that when called with a
prefix argument, the image is not resized in the display
buffer. This will be useful for later additions of image
* Added `tumme-kill-buffer-and-window' to make it easy to kill the
* Renamed `tumme-mode' to `tumme-thumbnail-mode'.
* `tumme-tag-thumbnail' and `tumme-tag-thumbnail-remove' now
updates the tags property for the thumbnail.
* Added `tumme-dired-display-external' to display images in
external viewer from dired buffer.
* Added support for multiple files in `tumme-remove-tag' to
* Added `tumme-display-image-mode' so that we can add image
manipulation commands there.
* Added call to `tumme-display-thumb-properties' in
* Added command `tumme-display-current-image-in-full-size' to be
used in `tumme-display-image-mode'.
* Changed `tumme-display-image' to call
`tumme-create-display-image-buffer' so that we are sure that
`tumme-display-image-buffer' is always available.
* Added optional prefix argument to `tumme-dired-folder' that tells
it to skip the window splitting and just creates the needed
* Fixed bug somewhere that relied on `tumme-dired-folder' having
created the `tumme-display-image-buffer'. Now `tumme-dired-folder'
*should* not be necessary to call at all, just convenient.
* Added tracking to `tumme-mouse-display-image'.
* Added `tumme-mouse-select-thumbnail' and bound mouse-1 to it, so
that selecting a thumbnail will track the original file.
* Added three new custom variables, `tumme-cmd-ACTION-program' to
make the command options cleaner and easier to read.
* Added `tumme-display-properties-format' and
`tumme-format-properties-string' to make it possible to configure
the display format of the image file's properties.