tabBar is invisible

Pankaj Jangid-2
When I create a new tab, it gets created but the tabBar is not visible
at the top. tab-list() shows list of open tabs and C-TAB also works. But
the tabBar is missing from User-Interface.

Is anyone else having this issue?
--
Pankaj Jangid

Re: tabBar is invisible

Robert Pluim

    Pankaj> When I create a new tab, it gets created but the tabBar is not visible
    Pankaj> at the top. tab-list() shows list of open tabs and C-TAB also works. But
    Pankaj> the tabBar is missing from User-Interface.

    Pankaj> Is anyone else having this issue?

Based on your headers youʼre using macOS, where graphical support for
the tab-bar does not exist yet.

Robert

Re: tabBar is invisible

Pankaj Jangid-2

>     Pankaj> the tabBar is missing from User-Interface.
>     Pankaj> Is anyone else having this issue?
>
> Based on your headers youʼre using macOS, where graphical support for
> the tab-bar does not exist yet.

Yes. I am on macOS. But remember seeing them (tabs) a month or two
back. I was just trying it again.

The decision must be in archives. So, I'll search why it was decided not
to include tab support on macOS.

Re: tabBar is invisible

Robert Pluim

    Pankaj> the tabBar is missing from User-Interface.
    Pankaj> Is anyone else having this issue?

    >> Based on your headers youʼre using macOS, where graphical support for
    >> the tab-bar does not exist yet.

    Pankaj> Yes. I am on macOS. But remember seeing them (tabs) a month or two
    Pankaj> back. I was just trying it again.

    Pankaj> The decision must be in archives. So, I'll search why it was decided not
    Pankaj> to include tab support on macOS.

There was no such decision, itʼs just that nobody capable of doing it
has written the code to do it.

Robert