off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?

off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?

Werner LEMBERG

Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
`quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
Any idea what's going on?

    Werner

Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?

Eli Zaretskii
> Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 16:33:13 +0100 (CET)
> From: Werner LEMBERG <[hidden email]>
>
> Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
> `quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
> Any idea what's going on?

It moved:

  https://hostux.social/@fsfstatus

Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?

Werner LEMBERG

> It moved:
>
>   https://hostux.social/@fsfstatus

Thanks a lot!

    Werner

Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

  > Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
  > `quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
  > Any idea what's going on?

The people to ask are [hidden email].

--
Dr Richard Stallman