kudos for longlines-mode

Miles Bader-2
I'm impressed with this.  Often I want to use Emacs to edit text to
insert in some web form (which generally want "unwrapped" text); I used
to manually refill my text with a right-margin of 9999, but
longlines-mode makes the process much easier, especially in conjunction
with refill-mode.  It seems to work quite seamlessly (most importantly,
cutting and pasting does the Right Thing).

-Miles
--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))

Re: kudos for longlines-mode

seewhydee
> I'm impressed with this.

Thanks.

> longlines-mode makes the process much easier, especially in conjunction
> with refill-mode.

It isn't necessary to turn on refill-mode, since longlines-mode handles
refill by itself (at least, the version of longlines-mode in Emacs CVS
does).