how to change menu font and tool bar icon size

how to change menu font and tool bar icon size

bostjanv
Hello,
I'm using the precompiled version of emacs v. 25.3.1 for msys2 under windows 10, and I wonder whether it is possible to change the menu font and tool bar icon size. Namely, I have a high resolution monitor, and the menu font and tool bar size are too small for comfort.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Regards,
bostjanv

RE: how to change menu font and tool bar icon size

Drew Adams
> I'm using the precompiled version of emacs v. 25.3.1 for msys2 under windows
> 10, and I wonder whether it is possible to change the menu font and tool bar
> icon size. Namely, I have a high resolution monitor, and the menu font and
> tool bar size are too small for comfort.

I don't think it's possible for MS Windows.

(BTW, MS Windows-specific questions are also appropriate for mailing list
[hidden email].)

Re: how to change menu font and tool bar icon size

> Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 10:19:43 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Bostjan Vilfan <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
>
> I'm using the precompiled version of emacs v. 25.3.1 for msys2 under windows 10, and I wonder whether it is possible to change the menu font and tool bar icon size.

Only as part of changing the size and font of menus system-wide, via
the Display Properties.  I think.  Emacs uses the Windows menus, so
the font is determined by Windows.