emms-source-file-directory-tree-internal: args out of range

emms-source-file-directory-tree-internal: args out of range

Jean Louis

Re: emms-source-file-directory-tree-internal: args out of range

Yoni Rabkin-2
Jean Louis <[hidden email]> writes:

Does this also happen when you set a different find function?

You can do so with the following in your Emms setup:

(setq emms-source-file-directory-tree-function
      'emms-source-file-directory-tree-find)

Make sure to evaluate `emms-source-file-directory-tree-function' and
check that it has taken the new value before checking.