bug#32999: 27.0.50; Typo in Elisp Reference

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

bug#32999: 27.0.50; Typo in Elisp Reference

Mauro Aranda
Hello.

I found a typo in 'timerp' documentation.  Since it is a trivial fix,
I decided to give the process of sending a patch a try.

I hope everything is according to Emacs Guidelines, but please correct
me if I missed something.


0001-Fix-typo-in-timerp-documentation.patch (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

bug#32999: 27.0.50; Typo in Elisp Reference

Eli Zaretskii
> From: Mauro Aranda <[hidden email]>
> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 19:28:54 -0300
>
> I found a typo in 'timerp' documentation.  Since it is a trivial fix,
> I decided to give the process of sending a patch a try.
>
> I hope everything is according to Emacs Guidelines, but please correct
> me if I missed something.

Thanks, pushed to the emacs-26 branch.

> * doc/lispref/os.texi (Timers): Fix typo in 'timerp' documentation.

In the future, please mention the bug number, if known, in the commit
log message, and also include the Copyright-paperwork-exempt: header
if you didn't assign copyright for your contributions.  (If you are
interested, I can send you the assignment form, so that we will be
able to accept your contributions without size limitations.)



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

bug#32999: 27.0.50; Typo in Elisp Reference

Mauro Aranda
> In the future, please mention the bug number, if known, in the commit
> log message, and also include the Copyright-paperwork-exempt: header
> if you didn't assign copyright for your contributions.  (If you are
> interested, I can send you the assignment form, so that we will be
> able to accept your contributions without size limitations.)

Hello Eli.

I'll gladly sign the assignment form.  Please send it to me.



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

bug#32999: 27.0.50; Typo in Elisp Reference

Eli Zaretskii
> From: Mauro Aranda <[hidden email]>
> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:18:27 -0300
> Cc: [hidden email]
>
> I'll gladly sign the assignment form.  Please send it to me.

Thanks, sent off-list.