bug#14928: 24.3.50; Apropos GNU ELPA's all.el and occur-edit-mode
Based on a *cursory* look, GNU ELPA's all.el and occur-edit-mode seem to
offer similar functionality.
In that case,
1. Remove all.el from GNU ELPA, possibly after moving over missing
features to occur-edit-mode.
2. In `occur-edit-mode' make killing of matched line easier and more
intuitive. Currently, I have to
- C-a to the beginning of line
- Position the cursor *past* the line number
- C-k it.
There should be a easy way to handle it.
3. Document `occur-edit-mode' in the Info manual. This seems like a
pretty useful feature.
In GNU Emacs 126.96.36.199 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
of 2013-07-21 on debian-6.05
Bzr revision: 113482 [hidden email]-20130721155655-ejdij7qyfax9labk
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
value of $LANG: en_IN
default enable-multibyte-characters: t