Why does the Tramp customization get lost?

Why does the Tramp customization get lost?

Felix E. Klee
Currently, I have near the top of my `~/.emacs`:

    ;; Load Tramp before customization, or otherwise customized
    ;; connection properties are lost later:
    (require 'tramp)

Re: Why does the Tramp customization get lost?

Michael Albinus
"Felix E. Klee" <[hidden email]> writes:

Hi Felix,

> Currently, I have near the top of my `~/.emacs`:
>
>     ;; Load Tramp before customization, or otherwise customized
>     ;; connection properties are lost later:
>     (require 'tramp)

Looks like bug#47063, see <https://debbugs.gnu.org/47063>. This is fixed
in Tramp 2.5.0.3, released on GNU ELPA some few days ago.

Best regards, Michael.

Re: Why does the Tramp customization get lost?

Felix E. Klee
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 20:01, Michael Albinus <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> This is fixed in Tramp 2.5.0.3, released on GNU ELPA some few days
> ago.

Works, thank you!