Re: BDF files

Richard Stallman
It looks like these fonts are free.  So it is ok for us
to recommend their use.  I think we should put a copy of them
onto ftp.gnu.org and refer to them there.

Is anyone here in a position to do that?  Eli, can you do it?

Re: BDF files

Eli Zaretskii
> From: Richard Stallman <[hidden email]>
> Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:25:27 -0400
> Cc: [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email]
>
> It looks like these fonts are free.  So it is ok for us
> to recommend their use.  I think we should put a copy of them
> onto ftp.gnu.org and refer to them there.
>
> Is anyone here in a position to do that?  Eli, can you do it?

I'm not sure I have permissions to upload to ftp.gnu.org.  Can someone
tell me where I find the necessary instructions?