[RFC] Add tty True Color support.

[RFC] Add tty True Color support. – Some terminals support True Color (24bit RGB) values. At least KDE's Konsole, st, and iTerm2 support it. This patch makes True Color support a...
Hi Rüdiger, How's your patch going? I'd love to see true color support getting widely adopted, in order to get there we'd need support from qui...
Hi Egmont, I still plan on finishing this patch. But while Emacs is in Feature Freeze for the 24.4 release the development of this patch is ...
Hello. What's the status of true color for Emacs? More and more programs and terminals are supporting true color these days: https://gist.github....
Thank you for your work, I'd like to see tty true color support in emacs very much!
> From: Rüdiger Sonderfeld <ruediger@...> > Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:24:49 +0200 > > Some terminals support True Color (24b...
[RFC-2] Add tty True Color support. – Hello, > I might be missing something, but it looks like you didn't make any > changes aimed at having display-color-cells report the co...