README is not very informative

Tim Landscheidt
Hi,

when viewing EMMS's ELPA entry with M-x list-packages RET,
it displays the README which is not very informative :-):

| Package emms is available.

|      Author: Jorgen Schäfer <[hidden email]>
| Other versions: 20201105.2351 (melpa).

| Please read the fine manual which is available in the doc
| directory. We do our best to make sure that it's up to date and
| informative.

| [back]

IMHO copying & pasting the "About GNU/Emms" section from the
website would make the most sense.

Tim

Re: README is not very informative

Yoni Rabkin-2
Tim Landscheidt <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> when viewing EMMS's ELPA entry with M-x list-packages RET,
> it displays the README which is not very informative :-):
>
> | Package emms is available.

> |      Author: Jorgen Schäfer <[hidden email]>
> | Other versions: 20201105.2351 (melpa).
>
> | Please read the fine manual which is available in the doc
> | directory. We do our best to make sure that it's up to date and
> | informative.
>
> | [back]
>
> IMHO copying & pasting the "About GNU/Emms" section from the
> website would make the most sense.

Good catch. I've updated it and pushed to elpa.