Pertinent NEWS parts for the Emacs 26 manual draft

Pertinent NEWS parts for the Emacs 26 manual draft

Richard Stallman
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

I'd like people to look at the NEWS files for Emacs 26, Emacs 25 and
Emacs 24 and extract the parts that are relevant to the Emacs manual.

Those are the parts about user commands and user-visible behavior,
but excluding modes that are not described in the Emacs manual.

The idea is for someone who is experienced to do this just once, and
then we will post the results in gnu.org/software/emacs for checkers
to review.

Checking the Emacs 26 manual is waiting for this; would someone please
do it?

--
Dr Richard Stallman