No license in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css!

Richard Stallman
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css needs a free license, as
well as a copyright notice.

Can someone tell me who the author is?

--
Dr Richard Stallman

Re: No license in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css!

Glenn Morris-3

What license do you want it to have?

Re: No license in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css!

Nicolas Petton-2
Glenn Morris <[hidden email]> writes:

> What license do you want it to have?

FWIW, the CSS of the Emacs homepage is under GPL3.
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/layout.css

Cheers,
Nico

Re: No license in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css!

Richard Stallman
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

Since this file is so short, it is not worth copylefing.
I recommend the GNU All-Permissive License.

--
Dr Richard Stallman

Re: No license in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css!

Glenn Morris-3

Done.

BTW, I don't see any mention of licenses for css files on
http://www.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.en.html

Re: No license in https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css!

Richard Stallman
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

  > BTW, I don't see any mention of licenses for css files on
  > http://www.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.en.html

I will handle this.
--
Dr Richard Stallman