New faces in iswitchb

Kim Storm

Re. the following change,

2005-06-04  Matt Hodges  <[hidden email]>

        * iswitchb.el (iswitchb-single-match-face)
        (iswitchb-current-match-face, iswitchb-virtual-matches-face)
        (iswitchb-invalid-regexp-face): New faces.

we generally try to avoid naming faces with -face suffix, as they have
their own namespace.  Pls. change the new face names accordingly.

--
Kim F. Storm <[hidden email]> http://www.cua.dk

Re: New faces in iswitchb

Matt Hodges

 > we generally try to avoid naming faces with -face suffix, as they
 > have their own namespace.  Pls. change the new face names
 > accordingly.

Sorry, I should have been aware of this.  Is it mentioned somewhere?
I couldn't find it in (info "(elisp)Coding Conventions."), for
example.

Can someone install the attached?

Thanks,

Matt

attachment0 (2K) Download Attachment
ChangeLog (85 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: New faces in iswitchb

Kim Storm
Matt Hodges <[hidden email]> writes:

>  > we generally try to avoid naming faces with -face suffix, as they
>  > have their own namespace.  Pls. change the new face names
>  > accordingly.
>
> Sorry, I should have been aware of this.  Is it mentioned somewhere?
> I couldn't find it in (info "(elisp)Coding Conventions."), for
> example.

I don't know -- anyone?

> Can someone install the attached?

Done.

--
Kim F. Storm <[hidden email]> http://www.cua.dk

Re: New faces in iswitchb

    Sorry, I should have been aware of this.  Is it mentioned somewhere?
    I couldn't find it in (info "(elisp)Coding Conventions."), for
    example.

I will document it under defface.