How to prevent desktop to remember minor modes?

How to prevent desktop to remember minor modes?

Zhang Haijun
I don’t want desktop to remember minor modes of the buffer. I just want it to remember buffers.

Re: How to prevent desktop to remember minor modes?

Van L
Zhang Haijun writes:

> I don’t want desktop to remember minor
> modes of the buffer. I just want it to
> remember buffers.

Not knowing anything about desktop, the first thing I did was to

  M-x customize

and search for desktop. Therein is the option

  Desktop Locals To Save

--
© 2019 Van L
  gpg using EEF2 37E9 3840 0D5D 9183  251E 9830 384E 9683 B835