History perhaps is put in the wrong place in the manual

History perhaps is put in the wrong place in the manual

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson
(info "(tramp) Top") says

* Obtaining Tramp::             How to obtain TRAMP.
* History::                     History of TRAMP.
* Installation::                Installing TRAMP with your Emacs.

I'm not sure History belongs in the middle of those other two. Perhaps
move it to some other spot in the manual.

Re: History perhaps is put in the wrong place in the manual

Michael Albinus
積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[hidden email]> writes:

Hi Dan,

> (info "(tramp) Top") says
>
> * Obtaining Tramp::             How to obtain TRAMP.
> * History::                     History of TRAMP.
> * Installation::                Installing TRAMP with your Emacs.
>
> I'm not sure History belongs in the middle of those other two. Perhaps
> move it to some other spot in the manual.

I don't see how it is in the way. And I don't know a better place.

Perhaps, it is a matter of personal taste. And this is different between
two people :-)

Best regards, Michael.