GNU Emacs as a lightweight Java IDE

Anand Tamariya
Hi,
I've implemented some common features for editing Java in Emacs using semantic. The refactoring video also demonstrates power of CEDET semantic - same command is used to extract method both from Java and Lisp code. It might still be rough around the edges. Patches and feedback are welcome.

Code Editing
- Find project file using regex
- Code auto-completion
- Jump to definition
- Compile using mvn
- Organize imports

Refactoring
- Extract method
- Extract interface
- Implement interface
- Pull up method
- Find references
- Rename variables and methods

Demo:
Code completion https://youtu.be/MWpvKSTz4qc

Regards,
Anand

Re: GNU Emacs as a lightweight Java IDE

Xiangqian Liu
Hello,

I am trying to access your project but seems it gives me a 404 error message.

Is your project open to public?

Thanks :)
Best Regards
Lawrence