Error when pushing to repo

Lars Ingebrigtsen
I'm getting:

[larsi@stories ~/src/emacs/trunk]$ git push
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /emacs.git

Anybody else seeing this did I somehow mess up my repo?

Re: Error when pushing to repo

Noam Postavsky
On Thu, 16 May 2019 at 07:43, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [larsi@stories ~/src/emacs/trunk]$ git push
> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /emacs.git
>
> Anybody else seeing this did I somehow mess up my repo?

I did just push to master about half an hour ago. You remote
"/emacs.git" looks strange, so maybe you messed up your repo. What's
your .git/config look like? I think you should have something along
the lines of

[remote "origin"]
    url = [hidden email]:/srv/git/emacs.git

Noam Postavsky <[hidden email]> writes:

> I did just push to master about half an hour ago. You remote
> "/emacs.git" looks strange, so maybe you messed up your repo. What's
> your .git/config look like? I think you should have something along
> the lines of
>
> [remote "origin"]
>     url = [hidden email]:/srv/git/emacs.git

Thanks; I had indeed done something wrong -- I had cloned the public git
URL on this machine and not the member URL.