[ELPA] New package: which-key

Justin Burkett
Hi all,

I'm submitting my package which-key.el for inclusion in ELPA. I
believe I've done everything correctly, and all of the significant
contributors have gone through the copyright assignment process.

The new package is added in the scratch/which-key branch. I think it
should be available now.

Here is a short introduction:

which-key provides the minor mode which-key-mode for Emacs. The mode displays
the key bindings following your currently entered incomplete command (a
prefix) in a popup. For example, after enabling the minor mode if you enter
C-x and wait for the default of 1 second the a buffer will expand with all
of the available key bindings that follow C-x (or as many as space allows
given your settings). This includes prefixes like C-x 8 which are shown in a
different face. Screenshots of what the popup will look like along with
information about additional features can be found at
https://github.com/justbur/emacs-which-key.

Thanks,
Justin