Deutsche Bank E_mail Verification - help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Deutsche Bank-5
Dear Deutsche Bank Customer,

This email was sent by the Deutsche Bank server to verify your e-mail address. You must complete this process by
clicking on the link below and entering in the small window your Deutsche Bank online access details. This is done for
your protection - because some of our members no longer have access to their email addresses and we must verify it.
To verify your e-mail address, click on the link below: