Can't find the variable window-system-initialization-alist in emacs

Can't find the variable window-system-initialization-alist in emacs

Zhang Haijun
The lispref says:
The initialization function for each supported window system is specified by ‘window-system-initialization-alist’.

But I can’t find the variable in emacs using C-h v. Where is it?

Emacs: 26.2
OS: macOS 10.13.6

Re: Can't find the variable window-system-initialization-alist in emacs

Eli Zaretskii

It no longer exists.  IOW, this is a documentation bug.

Re: Can't find the variable window-system-initialization-alist in emacs

Eli Zaretskii
> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:25:29 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
>
> > From: Zhang Haijun <[hidden email]>
> > Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:49:11 +0000
> >
> > The lispref says:
> > The initialization function for each supported window system is specified by ‘window-system-initialization-alist’.
> >
> > But I can’t find the variable in emacs using C-h v. Where is it?
>
> It no longer exists.  IOW, this is a documentation bug.

Now fixed.