Business Opportunity

Clifford Money

Dear Dante,

I represent Kompass Business Services Company based in the U.K..

My company exports cocoa and other goods/services for world trade. We

are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium

of getting to our customers in Europe and America/Canada as well as

making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this

note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in

your country.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever

amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an

account we will avail to you.Thanks for your anticipated action.

Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if

accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:

(1)Your full names,

(2)Contact address and,

(3)Phone/fax numbers.

Thank you for your time.