Aquamacs Crash on Startup

ericnguyen
Hi, all. Long-time Emacs user but new to Aquamacs. Love it, but I've suddenly run into a showstopper. On restart of my machine, Aquamacs is now crashing on startup. A window briefly appears and then disappears.

The following entry is added to my system log: "gkbisd: Unable to collect cdhash for /Applications/Aquamacs.app (error code 100024)"

My only option at this point is to Force Quit the app. The crash dump for that is attached.

Other clues: The following command will start Aquamacs in "debug" mode: ~/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs --no-site-file

Any ideas? I'm switching to another editor (Atom) for now, but would love to stay with Emacs!

Thanks :)